For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
So my accent is so not at home in english class. Everyone is really rusty and has a hard time with while I’m just like *canadian/European fluent accent* it was slightly awkward actually talking because everyone was like “what???”
You know whats fucking scary? The fact that I could literally change my life at any moment. I could stop talking to everyone that makes me unhappy. I could kiss whoever i want. I could shave my head or get on a plane or take my own life. Nothing is stopping me. The entire world is in my hands, and I have no idea what to do with it.
okay now I will share an embarrassing story with you all for sleepover saturday
a while back I went to a gift shop and I saw a basket of these
and I was like oh shit I love bouncy balls!! so I grabbed one and threw it on the ground
turns out these ones were not bouncy balls and were actually made of glass
omg im actually laughing so hard it hurts
I have a decent amount of followers but rarely they show any interest. Are you not curious? I mean I’m not that very interesting but I’m not boring either. I want to get to know people but what ever floats your boat.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere